- Athletics Reflection:
- What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? Hurdles because hurdles are always my favourite rotation when I jump over them it feels a bit like I'm flying. I also enjoyed looking around the track and seeing everyone enjoying themselves and trying their hardest.
- What are you really proud of? Why? I am really proud of coming 3rd in discus because I have never achieved that before.
- What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging part was when I was doing shot put because I didn't throw the ball properly and so I pushed my self harder and did it.
- Where to now? What are your goals for next time? To try harder in the sprint, because I didn't try to hard to do it and so I didn't get in.
- Why do you want to focus on this? Because I believe that I can do better, by training a bit.
Here is a photo: